The Cozzia EC363 Massage Recliner features auto-scan technology that custom-matches a massage routine to each user, as well as Zero Gravity positioning that elevates the knees, keeps the spine parallel to the ground, and eliminates vertical pressure on the vertebrae to heighten relaxation during use. An S-shaped back rest and automatic reclining add to the comfort and convenience of this massage chair. Six massage techniques include Swedish, Shiatsu, kneading, clapping, tapping, rolling.
Boasting ten pre-programmed massages, manual programs for customization,massage intensity levels and width adjustment, partial and spot massage much helpful focusing on the fatigued points,full comprehensive support functions, such as vibration in seat, lumbar heating and air pressure massage for back, seat, arms, legs and feet. Whats more, this kind chair features stand-up support for elderly or disabled person.
- 2 Stage Zero Gravity Zero Gravity is best known for its relaxation benefits and abilities to put the body in a heightened state of comfort. The EC363 has one touch zero gravity recline. Just hit a button and the seat back reclines and your knees will raise above your heart.
- Airbags The Cozzia EC363 has a air pressure system that provides an invigorating massage to the entire body. It has airbags located in the back, seat, legs and calves. There is also 5 levels of intensity adjustments for the airbags.
- S-Track The S Shaped Backrest Rail is able to accommodate users by providing them with a unique and contoured back massage experience. The s-shape allows the rollers to be pushed right up against your spine. The EC363 also has a 30" roller stroke, and is able to massage a user between 52" -64".
- Body Scan Technology The Automatic Body Scan Technology provides a customized massage experience for each user. Prior to your massage the chair will scan your body and customize the massage for each individual user.
- Automatic Programs There are Six pre-programmed massages included, each with customizable strength, speed and intensity. The programs are: Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart (Stretch), Circulation and demo. 7 Massage Styles offer several degrees of therapy through Kneading, Clapping, Tapping, Rolling, Shiatsu, Swedish, Dual Action and Vibration. Multi-directional Air Pressure System for the Back, Seat, Calves, and Feet
Full Body Stretching
- Customizable Massage Six pre-programmed massages are included, each with customizable strength, speed and intensity. These are Therapy, Comfort, Stretch, Relax and Full air.
- Partial Massage The Three Partial Massage Options help target the Neck and Shoulders, the Back and Midsection, and Full Air which covers the whole Body.
- Lumbar Heat The 363 has heat in the lower lumbar area. This can be easily tuned on/off by the press of a button. This is a great feature and helps loosen the muscles, which help relax those tight muscles in your back.
- Dynamic Vibration Therapy Dynamic Vibration offers Therapy to the Lower Back and Buttocks. This helps increase circulation and blood flow through the body.
- Timer The Automatic Timers gives between 5 minutes and 30 minutes of programmable therapy, and all these functions can be administered from an easy to use Wireless Remote.
- Adjustable Ottoman The Adjustable and Expandable Footrest provides each user with a variation of calve and foot massage. Multi-directional Air Pressure System provide deeper and more complex levels of therapy.
- Wireless mini controller.
- Simple One Touch Power Recline.
- Lift Function for Stand Up Support.
- Simple User Friendly Wireless Remote.
- Overheating Safety Feature with an Automatic Shut Off, also protects against Electrical Current and Voltage Overload.
Cozzia massage Warranty
COZZIA's massage chairs, motion upholstery and home theater massage seating provide a one year in-home service warranty and a two-year parts warranty. COZZIA products will be either repaired by the consumer or by an in-home technician.
SERVICE and TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Consumers may contact COZZIA's customer service department at 1-866-948-1113 between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday for warranty or service issues.
Consumers are required to provide the unit serial number and dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) when they contact the COZZIA service department regarding a repair.
A COZZIA customer service representative will attend to most consumer inquiries, but in some cases a technical service specialist will provide advanced support.
Non-warranty repair is provided on a "per incident" basis. COZZIA customer service will verify that the unit has failed and provide instructions for repairing a unit.
All applicable repairs, parts, shipping, handling, local tax and a "per incident" fee will be charged for non-warranty repairs and support calls.
Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs or service.
Many COZZIA product repairs may be performed by the consumer in their own home with parts and instructions supplied by COZZIA such as remote controller replacements that don't require a technician.
Canadian consumers may contact COZZIA's customer service department at 1-866-948-1113 between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday for warranty or service issues.
110% Lowest Price Guarantee
Our 110% Price Guarantee means that if you find the exact same chair advertised online for less by an authorized Dealer, within 30 days of placing your order, we'll refund the difference plus 10% of the difference.
Competitors advertised product price must be the exact same model number and from the same manufacturer and have all of the same features and
use the same shipping method. This Price Policy applies to orders shipped within the US only.
If you find a lower price, then please call us at 1-877-638-0556.